6/09/2023

When you graduate from the university, I think you just be practical in life. Home, the home town neighborhood, you know....if you really really know what you are doing as a home owner.....

Don't you think you have a load of things to do, even if you are with your mother or by yourself one day? Or saying your parents have some God's help, they could establish some of the family all around the places? Meaning the relative, whom to watch whom's house? The Home Alone those movie, I remember that. It was from the 90s. You ever grew up to imagine the Chinese New Year, and all these holiday festivity, when I was that kid's age, yeah !!!!  The post office is a big deal, our home floor mail box is a big deal. The elevator going down opening the door its a big deal, you afraid of someone or something, ...when you were a kid, there is a lot of this things going on big deal.

Our city life has some of those meeting places they do before we were the 6th grade, or younger, we did all that. I remember all that.  I don't think Pang or Tina grew out of that very much, they like those showing up occasion. Sometimes, not every time, because they always have something else to do in their life, their friends, in Taipei, or they never reports to their parents what they are up to. 

I have zero friends, I just living inside the home. Wiping, cleaning, feeding the plants, watching the plants, the birds...the sky. Did I say to you, sometimes you living in an environment if every day you going out, you making some money to start with? 



No comments:

Post a Comment