6/29/2023

Why don't you continue to use your brain? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

Its a creative writing at the legal claim, because all this movies are the original content? 

I have to scrap my floor, these are the marble tiles, my mother long time including renovation, these require one of those China Smart living those kinds, or really "force" all this fallen dirt since the renovation that time. The interior design. 

My arm does not hold things tooooo heavy, just scrap about 20 times, I am tired, so there are about 5 tiles + a glass table. Its hot outside my room even. My mother is outside my room.

My hand shaking keep doing this. The floor its too hard, I need a tool civilization, oops, We are the industrial revolution after, and the AC industry fruition about 100 years.  No, not the short hands. The longer wet bloom, I say its a real forceful things. its the black dirt, its not the dust.





No comments:

Post a Comment