6/13/2023

You document what I say, and you give one copy to Dr. T. Until he or the UB whomever they make a call why any of you will show up, you arrange like that according to the movie.

Technically, if you 3 disappear with a real functional UB local 3 MD doctors. Wing will feeeeeeel totally different with that one Ola. But apparently you 3 didn't see that professional evolvement. 

The rest, you just continue your whichever weekly fights or chat, or zoom or AOL.

You must have some people, friends, family, talking over to each other, or whom wants to going in to fix that 3+1 Wing, if not Ola? You can rotate yourself near by Wing, and given him tiny lift, and staring that 3.

You feeling good about it? And why is that? I need you to tell me? I cannot understand the TV or the movie?


I think I speicfically saying one day that job has to the American Medical Board 50 States liscence board Top + the Law board + Taipei Tape water (or underground water processing), so there is one biosphere MD 6 Star System, as such photo.

I Anna wasn't joking about, none of that its an issue, your not growing up its a forever issue. Really. 



No comments:

Post a Comment