6/12/2023

You doing this Compete and Compared. I say, in 2017, I write it down rehearsal behind, including VS. On my own world inside this Taiwan no one knows....alone. You know you say you were lonely, I say I was running out of the Time.

I repeat this account in the several occasion.

I "rehearsal" in 2017 all the writing them down. I burn them after Annca.

2018 I got on -2020

You know what lawsuit this far 632 lawsuit file-ing, and the first time you hearing someone talking on that voice memo at the words "democracy" shows up. Including the Prince Harry that word + his lawsuit in Lawsuit 275 I define at.

You want to keep arguing this per frame someone does a thing for a job, because these are too cheesy of the Japanese Amine, for saying, per photo art its too shining and great.



No comments:

Post a Comment