6/28/2023

You know these a lot of the scene ....

W two worlds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mC9YxRad-c


The tea, the warm milk, the warm water?

The assort nuts except the almond, the salad with the bread crumb, some light fried mix things. some correct Western dipping sauce, the thousand island dressing, or the ranch, or the honey mustard? + the French fries. Some made home. 

The kitchen is if you keep running it right, its very intuitive, when you have the people coming over, that is all you doing its to clean up, the cup, the tea, the tray, the cake below things. I never done those things, but these scene......looks to me.

You don't feel bad no one has the food?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFUIox_UILo

I used to be by myself, so I remember all those process, unless you mean to be like me, tooooo much works, don't bother to eat? Then you have to commit to it, like you mean it? Really tooooo much works and the math, and the health. So you make an effort in life like that.

With Nick, we don't really have any accompany. Even his other friends come, he just start talking in Italian, I never remember I went to join them next by. Because they come when I left there. 

The last time its the first time I met his friend, really. Last time, is the first time I met him and his wife, and they 3 sitting on the desk, I am at the TV front, the stool.


Are you in the communication at least through your parents?

So why don't you open up your own degree all this, you feel very emotionally over a phone conversation?  You are distinguishing over people this or that. You are handling a problem in front of everyone's faces. You are not capable, that is what you are saying of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment