6/15/2023

You need to really sitting it down with a lawyer or when one day reaching someone very near the Judge statue or the Judge himself, as .....you talking to him.

"We believing this story to the bones the lifestyle for the 20 years, really. We literally knowing that air, feeling, sensation, the environmental supporting air that I breath, seriously every min and second in my life, i feel I walk in the cloud, everyone notice me, and make a lot more room and wave for me. That sensation to my belief and faith really strength to me more and more. I literally feeling it at the air. Every air around my life has becoming near that same train of thought. I feel I am home again seeing some of those video of the past cartoon or the movie entails, or the public figure of their face more serene, they are kind to me, they are very very very kind person like me."


(wave ...)

(wave, wave, wave, hey Dr. T the first letter I wrote you keep at holding heart?)

(wave, wave, wave, wave, I was saying .....)

(wave, wave, wave, wave, wave, wave, wave, Its a gift wraps on the ribbon I sent to myself like Mark. FRIEND its a Russ professor, sorry....Lee)

wave,wave,wave,wave,wave,wave,wave,wave,wave,wave,

Tsunami, sorry...Typhoon and rain my roof top ceiling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment