6/25/2023

You want to hear a Lake House story, might be sound more real? I know that might be just talking about them. I mean......a real life once you move to the City or a more economic reason sounds like the movie.

That hurting us running upside down moving all around. Hank did that. Tina didn't make anything easy at all.

Its that you telling the guys, you were traveling with your family, that is my sister and the brother-in-law all together to move to this West coastline. As we saying how to find a living right away paychecks, that is the traffic jam words I use to make the listener, if you saying that to the guys. 

Its the AGT audition and there is a LA traffic implementation of the light. I rent a car while I was in Buffalo near UB, so its the same things I do over in California. Here I drives a lot of the place to listening to Kryon, Dr. Gabriel, Bashar, in the intend to find one of me used to listening for 2012, or the SMTV, I finally can get to visit some of this speakers. That is in America, you require to drive everywhere.

Along that moving, me and Hank has to work together, so a very few seldem time I cook for Hank. Just dumpling. Cleaning up Aria this carbo box, a razor, cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut and open, and flat to the grounds, and dump in Hank's trash bins, so he drags out on the schedule. I made a play for Aria to that swimming pool behind. Not on my Line app.

One day they have to leave to my grandmom passing. Aria got sick, she got sick. She died. They both come back, me watching the mokie at home myself. He sleeps in my room. No I don't go out. 

I rent the car very often, I never ask Hank, my brother-in-law to drive me, we don't have a conversation. I just mind my own business creating that prototype intend to finish it before the AGT.  Let me to tell you how to imagine that, to when you gonna finish that prototype. I need 2 piece of Home Depot, behind there, the cutting sew machine, wait there. 4 by 4 and I need 2 piece of the clothing, I cut cut cut cut cut 4 edge about 20 lines, top and below tie a knot, on the Hank's living room. He cannot know what color his floor look like. I am on the floor. 


If you describe other than a plant you raise up at your balcony, like one of those spider man opening .....at the sunny cold American movie scene. 仙人掌 I think....


Everyone needs to keep a pet in the California, or a plant. I drive that Pet door + the online order about 3 or 4 times, you open the bags, and sent it back to the owners, and tell the cashier, the dog does not eat this. You want to try to tell Vartan. He just happy he got a fan, not hand you the money.

Your intend its for everyone to hand you the money.

My saying its what is your livelihood? 



No comments:

Post a Comment