6/26/2023

๐Ÿ’ You what? (I am on my pinterest food album 5) - someone broke up and becoming the nun in avenger? ๐Ÿ’

Being a girl needs the warm water, bathing water all the time for the 4 limbs. You can just staying home, meditate when you want, not to temp in those tooooo ascetic life. You can always be the friends, its the failing of the cooking or the personality?

Yeah, Nicky, or I meant, everyone shows up and be on that same table, everyone whom wants to get married, pitch yourself in with the things you prepare that day. It already happens so there was an ice cream and the Mongolian BBQ? Me and Nicky has to talk about it, but I trust what he says, so I didn't talk to him anymore. I just come and tell you, and explain a certain thing in the future to you.

No, I didn't really asking Nicky about it. Maybe when they gonna wake up? In a few hour.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQRHWVju_qU


I am talking to Shane or Nicky?

SHANE ! But that was a long time ago? Every day passing by, its not we talking 24 hours on the phone?



No comments:

Post a Comment