7/21/2023

194 Pixie + 194 Military, I understand what you are saying.

https://youtu.be/-5fx8RNyDi0

You ...know one of these uncle Sam in America means the tax, right? Not draft? The military draft? And in that "dance" in the dark night, a long legs figure to this black tie, where is this story original from? Its a dance, a long leg. That is....a cartoon, or a parable?

Is uncle Sam means long long long leg? Not a lot of the lighting. It might be the children literacy to where I seen that. A lot of the children literacy might have those.


The eyes?

You mean the ET changes their eyes sight, you mean me? ET to the lab Torus, I am to the Superman, and ET kids to Ronan, one of those? I don't think those kids mean...we are the same idea.  Is there something going on?




Maybe one of those 80s included, where these children literacy sounds like a short clip, no, not the internet Era. No. Even the 2D paper book I read them, but it is a TV I think, its a very empty, no other couple saying a romance, because this uncle, or long leg its your uncle, coming to pick you up to the castle for a dance? Its one of those moon light dark, meaning probably the dim light?

The uncle Sam is the hat, the funny hat, right? So the Texaudo Mask, that long tall hat? Its a children literacy, I am very sure somewhere......










No comments:

Post a Comment