7/19/2023

A lot of the guys they pine on the material goods, so they drop out of the class, or drop out of the program. They don't give a damn what the school made for.

Every guy they are not the movie TV. Not even Zawanna or Kail was born like that. Zawanna starting very rigid, because I have no idea where he comes from, he was like one of those Mark Facebook human in those Star War movie. He was. One of those military orientation, those staffs. I used to say, you can just be rigid, not every 2 second vola. He was very much like that. 


The guys have the tears in their eyes.

Like Scott, " But, mom !!!~~~~~" That is 3000 dollar on the screen 3000 human life on 911. 

These plagirism people its the personality they can vola a lot more in all sorts of the political field, no one in this world, on this Earth will do anything in the public stand. Their days are always in the police regulation, all this vola faces. They are just a pawn, until the day they know.


Not every girls have to be with a guy. But because this brand new TV on the screen, its at this 2014 times on, everyone staring at the public told relationship between a man and a woman. I Anna staying on the cyber space, saying they are the invisible. No one feels my shame or that was a KR naked on the TV screen, and SMCH made a song out of her mouth opens, and trying to? Intention to hurt me never stop. She is never in the precept, she used to be one of you running away, the entire world flood.

In that consequence, this will soon to be 74 annual Hunger Game, you hungry?


When the TV in the public stand shows up, because of the public majority mass of the numbers of alllllll human heads combine. You need to abide what that TV means to you, so no more me and this nick anymore. I have no idea for 10 long years, what's going on. 

Now, you all UB using this hidden away, face and name, again...its me staying there. You all trying to say love, or the tear, or someone forcing you. Because the public cannot see your face, they just got an idea, "oh ~ there is something, maybe we wishing them well."

For my face.

They already know what I gonna say, or where I am about to go, or I saying I never die, you guys will. You didn't think you have the obligation to move things ahead in the public eyes, not on Earth, for sure never side line with me, if you know, or one day knows, or including the entire public gonna witness something.....I was telling every word true?

When they seeing something so clearly on the monitor, someone will do something about it. Every single day, every single year. And this is almost will be 10the years, they know I stand alone, or with these guys. 









No comments:

Post a Comment