7/07/2023

A thesis is? (from UB)

... You mean a theme, or you mean an actual thesis? Jonas those Ph.D chemistry thesis otherwise he cannot graduate as the Ph.D? You mean the final conclusion or you mean you generating an experiment to meet your own creation starting from the beginning? Jonas probably understands that, you want to ask him?


Boyzone - Everyday I Love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QQQKJJBJOY


Westlife 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okyxZ_Z6j_A



oh ~ Today is Friday night again .... I just had the sweet local these sugar water stuffs. If I just regular Friday nothing happens with Westlife, I probably just ordering the pizza. They deliver in the city, from Domino or Pizza Hut. Fast. Its different than in America. The feeling is a lot different because I am on the very strange space and time, and on the hoovering mode, its where I seeing down.

Maybe a lot of the combination factor, I got nothing else to do just working on my computer.  Their time its morning I think in Dublin. Its so hot in Taiwan, my balcony blazing hot, suffocating. Westlife and Backstreet Boy they are on the tour, meaning they have a reason to be on the tour, so they might be on the phone all day long too. 

I don't know.

They have a way to operating in their music business. 


If I get to this Spiritual Assembly one day, it will look like Babaji their group I think. Probably they just meant they watching that my brother or I have no idea what they are up-to-do.


No comments:

Post a Comment