7/21/2023

Backstreet Boy - Nick Carter July 20th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x74gBUv9uIU


Its 9 oclock in my morning. Good morning, Carter. There are a lot of flying birds on my roof. I am happy you are back home safe and sound. We have a tax season, my mother is running in and out. Kian in on the phone battery. I need to running from this side of the house to the balcony. Swan is not funny?! I saw the movies. I told Kian, can you go and talking to them? Thank you, Carter. A lot of people....hi Mr. Carter, I am telling you after COVID 19, they didn't say at the beginning of the COVID 19 or during the COVID 19, its right now everywhere, why my mother and me running none stop. I have a brother and Tina Jojo, she has a...ex husband. Its from that police station on the table. The birds on that side of the window calling me. I was just curious.....passing it by a desk. I cannot even describe to you the rest of the other things. Talk to you later. Bye. Love love love. I cannot go anywhere right now. But I know you are on the tour right now. Bye ~~~~ 💝💖💞🍑💝💖💞💝💖💞🍑💝💖💞


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVeSzJp6ZA



No comments:

Post a Comment