7/24/2023

Being rejected, from the reality even the TV material almost consent. You mean like me and nick, I suffered?!

Nick agrees, he pursues that time.

Wing, he pursues? There is a difference, when you saying someone present a material, and 2 polarization happened. I am talking to Nicky. I asking him some stuffs. I have 4 pain killer patched on my shoulder blades to my 2 arms. Pain at the bones. None of this are normal. It affects me.

You want to go to the girls the same height like you, right next by. 2 or 3 close enough?If right now this small petty small tiny things, you can all gang up to each other, and later...you gonna regret? The same height, exactly right next by inside your own classroom, or next by. 


Being with a guy, you need a contact len, an eye glasses case with the real eye glasses. A wiper for the eye glasses inside the eye glasses. And you need to look at your phone or your PC monitor, with or without the eye glasses. 

If you drink the coffee or anything you love, you need that mug, that mug cover, or the cute animal shape, or anything you find.

If you require to hide away your skin, you need the make-up, not just the evening make-up, its every morning you staying it on, no nap. I go to nap, I need to clean my eyes the inner tip.



I never think I gonna see another human anymore in my life. If my mother dies, there is no more voice inside this empty space even if I will get things to sustain myself. I actually know that. I told Nicky that. I probably still not register anything they, they are, or the overall anything at all. I live inside my own head, he Nicky in every corner turn, I told him, you....what are you doing over here?

So if you gonna escape this OU, you will escape inside the metropolitan in any Asia democracy world? Like any kind of the imagination, how I never think I got anything here this side what else left, hold on ?!

You face the reality, or you sort that in the court room, or you tell what the movie exactly the plot? I think....you never let go, that that that that. The past that one guy in your life, that one guy. The past.

The Past.


What if, there is no one there?

https://youtu.be/s-zEvdCdAUY

What if OU is real? Its not underground. Its you cannot enter, not even the physically to a base you reading some of this conspiracy saying?! You astrally being took there? There are things set up in that space, you cannot enter with your physical body. Exactly like Shane's song, how you imagine I am still existing ...here.


Imagine BTX, just me and my mother. There is no one else. You hold on a secret inside a metropolitan, if I were to be like that, I will go and asking a police station a safe gold place made residential place, and have a dog. But I will tell the dog, you can only be here until a guy comes, he or them will come. You believe those things?

You have to enter somewhere to .....this OU. You believe that alone yourself doing that? No, not this time, they got the universal police, its not possible the whole Cosmo disappear, oh mine, this American what karma they got, listening to all those past projects, it must be their ever will ever resurrect, I am very sure, so bad......ends up like that. 


You want to venture outside your parent's yard.  You need your school teacher, the classmate, the high school, the facebook, not the university, the middle school buddy friends? What if everyone disappears in life, someone walking by your front door outside, you got scared?





OU












No comments:

Post a Comment