7/26/2023

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿข ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

I heard you guys left


2 arm straight 10 finger touch touch touch in the darkness.....(really not here, or I imagine whom left, for sure....wave, wave). That commanders-in-chef, he freaks me out. So you all left for real?  No more anatomy, and physiology? 

I think you guys are in the legal worlds, you know. You live in the human body or the real body?! 

You really calling them the pa, or grandpa in the telepathy, or write it down style? You want me to draw how you enter your own dinner seeing whom's room? The handle or your schedule book just like that Devil Wear Prada. Here we don't have that luxury 5 grand hotel, this tiles black quats? mix color just like my interior design, darker, purely dark color.

That is a long rectangle handle. Imagine we are Earth.....America has no money. I literally telling them they fail their public education, low IQ about thousand time, LOW IQ.

(match light up, sorry, you exist)

All right...Thank God, they cover the image on the real terms here.


๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿข ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข 

No comments:

Post a Comment