7/05/2023

Do you think I should do the meds? In this location ?~ Money?! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

There is a lot of things I wish I can explain to you what you ought to be before you becoming ....really.

You are not tuning in American classify, Reptilian any of them are not our buddy, in anyway. You don't associate anyone outside. Just one Earth its way enough. They are not supposed to just open the portal here and show up while I am away. 

Whatever the reason that is. They suppose to land they used to be doing in Washington D.C. Everyone behinds knows that. 

They suppose to know that.

On the certain level, I am not the enemy of anyone, just the interests on the education, correct....I follow through my TV to the whole Cosmo, not to them only. There are the people from America as well. I do what it is convivence to me.  When you imagine you ever wish to be medical doctor, inside your heart somewhere, you mean not the entire world out of the chaos whichever world you are being told.

You step in a little bit, but not that TV, then I stop immediately. Things are not like that, I don't need to imagine any of that.  If you were in my position, you would have been tooooo busy picking on, or picking up, or picking this or that over Westlife or Boyzone.

Or your own UB any of them stuffs. The past facebook.


Sometimes when you saying you built upon your career, I just told everyone
PhD + MD....keep adding it on. 

It won't matter which guys I met, my brain is not really.....gone what I used to be, really. But many are...aging. That day of the jobs really need to put up, none of the court will notify them. Even including behind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment