7/05/2023

First of all, Westlife is on Tour. Ronan is on Tour. These UB 600 people you all separate 2 sides ~~~~my facebook. I don't care about your facebook.

Stop it !!! Literally speaking .....your entire life may not have a relationship, I told you some of that story, many guys do not just Sailor Moon yourself to say the Earth Prince here you go.  Everyone talks with the money, the career....I given you some of this morning story, its a lot of the girls seriously in life, they need to build up a career. They cannot rely on their parents. Their entire life is just the work offices. When you get to the greyish white hair, your parents won't be there talking to you. No one says today everything gonna get solved.

They are on tour, I am in Taiwan, all of you are mapping on the American entire 50 state maps. 




No comments:

Post a Comment