7/12/2023

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Hi ~ today is Wedn my time. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

We are not the same major, go away? "Drink" (This morning) "You are the infant ...."

How come we are not the same major? Your cloth on you is an uniform like our cotton, that is a fabric from the plant Kingdom, good to absorb sweat, or at least they mix to a certain degree for the military use. The guys often sweat like the Harry Potter classroom. You all need to go to someone else, I don't do that anymore. I see Riley, that TV.

I have the video on the balcony. Going to the medical school I think its Singapore they have that national belief in their culture. Seriously. Its in the Concn Detective - the Blue Sapphire. I was running inside Taipei Station for that TV all around. Its a background.

I am sleepy laterly, I need to sleep up to 8 o'clock I think...still very tired. I am a girl. I need to be in the synthetical department. Maybe you should go to your politics department too, its on our television.





No comments:

Post a Comment