7/16/2023

How do you land a new place to find a real estate, you mean after Tina Jojo, VS on that Silicon Valley, I lived in the hotel, since I becoming such a big name, they meant I in the future 20 years down, going back, "You live in the hotel?" That Tim Cook will look pretty or Apple.

Yah ~~~ ho! 

But I probably had a little bit luck, because Hank and Tina already moved to Irvine that time. I already live in California so many housing choices at least moving none stop. 

So the South part, I even going all the way down San Diego, Yogananda center, their headquarter, or even Mexican those Manuel at. Near that border has all the loving hut location I all gone.

No good.....these are all the immigrant.



Bill Gates has this Vegan eggs only starting at North California. Its at the Whole Food.

Looking for a property, looking at the Loving Hut, they were the malls, again, there is a different session of the San Jose, I talking to the Marriah Hotel, you plan at least staying in the hotel 1 week. 

You get yourself settle. 

The International affair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAx6J2yNuc8





No comments:

Post a Comment