7/13/2023

I am looking at this Pinterest album - the Green / Farming !

I think with the white robe lab, those are the most freshing idea. You mean you all growing your own food that type? I remember when I did that, I never do that at nick's, the ex bf. Something just ....I am not staying there long, I don't feel like doing it. You need to have the patience, and Canada does not get this California catalog mail. I got a smaller farmer the entire planting seed catalog. I bought so many seed, except you cannot take it to Canada.

I like the lab feeling.

I think might be the bio lab, that feeling its looking at me. For example, at my album starting at 6, I putting some labs insert in different album profile. 

Not necessary the entire synthetical, that is a purely chemistry lab. No ..... I think I had a lot better feeling this the food lab or the bio lab or the hydroponic, anything about this mass making of this healthier looking veggie. 

Not even the ground floor, you mean if I had my pot on the balcony, its on the higher table that might be a lot better = If I looking at my own growing things. Not from the ground.
But if its hydroponic, that is industrial instrument, they coming and going those technology, that entire scenery looks right.
I am checking it ....

I think its modernize, other than the tradition.

Everything high tech, sunshine, the more healthier farming choice, the water technology, or how to increase your farming yield, all that are a lot healthier in these album.



No comments:

Post a Comment