7/27/2023

I am on my water fluid statue, meaning running back and forth on my bed, too tired. Cannot get up to exercise.

In Chinese, we have this label as the number

1 or 2.

Meaning pee or poo. One of those. The water statue, I am living in those zone human, to keep my body in shape. I only know how to do my own way., really. And this Nicky is not sleeping anyone check up on him?

I have to wash my hands so many times. My throat itchy and keep touching this keybaord, I told you, its EVERY time you touch a keyboard, you wash your finger and the throat skin you touch per surface skin, just go under that facet, washing the eyes, the mouth, the teeth, the mouth inside lining, just staying there counting 1 to 10, and my throat and my 2 arms.

How much I dreadful this real PC jobs, none stop typing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment