7/16/2023

I don't really know this ....ABC Taiwan Mark. First that is reading the Chinese script at 3310 or someone read him per line, he cannot read or write, he is the Canadian ABC.

I didn't mean those Canadian Pixie were my buddy. That time. 

I think the TV the commerical has a lot to say, fitness, exercise, commute time to walk to your work place....I am hair blow, just washing my hair. Washing my hair band in the baking soda. But I am listening, the sun its so burning hot, to dry my hair band.

My phone broke. My mother says her rice cook broke too. She needs to get one brand new one. Can you mix the baking soda with the water, and then adding somewhat those Magic Detergent. No. Those are acid I think inside with the scent to smell good for the bathroon. You check the ingredient. Similar to chlorine idea, but not like that.


你們的柯南 ! 零的執行人

No comments:

Post a Comment