7/27/2023

I have to wash my hair, once and twice and leave it on the top of my head with a brand new towel at my neck. Here is what I told Nicky...

Why don't him go back to his daily routine time schedule and join some group activities with those Shane and Mark. I can see on the Otter part. Probably one of those Christmas Party. yeah, I screen shot this image on the blogger to send to him on the phone.

I set him up for things or with Kian, 25 years. Here, some human never gonna make it one full housing choice, and that 25 years will never be one person's one lifetime ever be.....Not the suburban a full building, but one of this, whichever I put things forth. He behaves himself not this Kian right on the newspaper the other days the last 4 months, exactly becoming the newspaper. And let me remind him why that Queen suppose to be mad, and in the end of all this, really becoming we are the movie. Every single degree of it. 

He says he has an uncle ? (Ella Enchanted)

I told him the European police its a lot more function ...and Tina jojo really becoming this running in and out so I need to charge my phone for the emergency time right now. I told him my routine the same thing I write him.

Screen shot all that and sent to him. 

I need to dental floss my teeth, it bothers me, I just ate 2 dumpling and small lip touch these sweet sugar water Taiwanese local dessert. I sip things to keep hydrate at the moutfhul. I don't like those stuffs. I am on my weight now. I have things on my hair right now...my abdomen its painful this one full afterternoon, one full blows of all those gas combines. Its not comfertable, and my hair ...right now. My hair !!!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R547ypWjvws





He has an uncle, I have four aunt, let me imagine what this is really....

Of a world themselves....to how the sports arena, for saying me the paper thin human seeing that, and the actual Sisterhood of Traveling the history expedition over this 帝王谷

I told Nicky that Ryoya - Raw Chef from Japan, the Ryoya Takashima has another channel on that Eygpt travel, let me imagine that is what they are doing or imagine to do, or I digging my own grave, not just the grave yard with all of this.
Whichever this Kian newspaper on my side even I can be seeing any of that, in the last 6 months, since Christmas.










I need to dry my hair....I have a hair blower really. 





No comments:

Post a Comment