7/19/2023

I think West world is more expensive but ...their laws and regulation - to one day outside

You lose 20 years.

You have a bungalow issue too. 

Technically my jobs its to file the lawsuit at America, or if China Supreme Court take it for one Flower Thousand Bone. Ancient Chinese to little kid little monks, its when I am so outrageous provoked, it won't be becoming the English language. They have to learn that in the growing up time, same is the history, same is the legand and myth, all the Chinese history textbook, I know!

Let's say we talk about a story about this dynasty between AD or before AD. Pick any one of them. Sometimes the history its when you talk about it, the kids their memory better.

I don't have other income, if that is just a voluntary job. Right now, I just speaking to them some Chinese typing, but I think that might be my income. So this parts its their China court room to collect. The heritage almost the same too. The Ancient Chinese culture and the ancient Chinese History. I think that jobs are more than enough. 

American just purely the law, they learn about the debate like a standing up human, not monkey. Washing your 4 limbs, when the kids growing up keep hearing about it, apply the medicine, learn to wash your eyes and other people's eyes, you can save one life in that one classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment