7/25/2023

I want to invent starting very young, not for the money, it was a design. Drawing.

Later, its the Taipei Tape water those recycling the Earth idea. But I always knew the material science major. It just....everyone needs to move away that major I guess from here Taiwan. American doesn't really have those, you don't know the fireman department.

That is a literally 1000+ Item hanging on the wall, NOT on the paper listing only. Its "As Shall you As long see, shall you always VOW forever not."

One of those....

Therefore, I am telling you, I need to singular myself out to a lot of things, because you are just a rural state school, that is not no where near Ivy League, and Ivy League is not doing the material science for a living on the patent issues. They know what it is, not they having that as their mind SET. And worse, if I don't singular myself out, this TV fame and my works, everyone in the material science knows why they chosen that major. Its a patent jobs, similar to Apple. But Apple its just a box. They sells the boxes packing.

The material science like those in the Target microwave use, the semi-liquid, THAT is the part of the material science if you telling the Fire department, they seeing something new everyday, that is the real material science, not selling the boxes, generate the waste lines in every rivers.


You are a girl income statue at 10,000 dollar a year, you will laugh out of your teeth because someone gives you a job. So anyone near the Pharm D. Its way too much you will never get near, the school can just tell him no on every case.




No comments:

Post a Comment