7/04/2023

If they the commanders lands, it’s eco interior design (Pinterest)

尊上 I will be assign at Ancient Chasez groups.

It’s at Thor photo looking “Interior Design”.

You design it, or you listing it? Sometimes …I have the tears in my eyes too. But that’s the middle school, the Motocycle guy in fact it was the elementary school time, someone in front of door asking me money, he was on the Motocycle and those time I was fighting against the 2 neighbors, one side girl move to 101 development, one it’s 2 boys to that elevator whom gets to the push button first.

Those were before the time I met a Perfect. I was sitting next by him. I still remember it.

That guy, didn’t exist, because …it was just the chat room and pen pal writing he mail me his photo and a bracket. A penpal to our time that time it’s like Sailor Moon direct mail order. That was my main almost I remember jobs, or before the middle school. I kept all the collection in my room design and todays that room doesn’t exist anymore.

A lot of things don’t exist anymore.

I don’t think I like that photo particularly. There is a word in Mark TV. About those Motocyclist …that Keanu Reeve an actor does a leisure job. That frame ….will never exist in my life that time if I was that age. It will never happen. 


But with Keanu Reeves a TV that time Earth Prince? 

I probably more wish this hood and a string off my brain, it’s excutiating hurt. To talk one full year that was in a very very tormenting pain. For me to any insanely agree, it ends at R group….that must one of the fantasy anyone can talk on the internet !!

You never know the first verdict was on Edward Snowden….because Congress did say in 2013, very little I read including the real Congressman shows up that time. I don’t read the news often and they probably show up every single day…to be honest on every paper but that was my age. 

Where was my used to be facebook?

I have met many different other white tall guys in America. The way they talk or the way they portrait things at least …for an American what kind of the Congressman with the photo of themselves talk !!

Therefore when I say to the public, I took the Congressman says. It was more than one news I read myself. 

I thought they are the important people as that is says. I believe in it? I was nobody that time, I had remove all my facebook already. I was in my transition time.

Yeah, Snowden gone to Hong Kong. Most people don’t know a thing about Taiwan …Thailand.

We are the quiet world, here are the teachers jobs university I say to many. Like Aria and George to be that Sakura both cards in Taipei Taiwan a which school teacher?

The manner !! The outfits, the literally and the chalkboard and the public speaking.

I was in a private school did I say? 



No comments:

Post a Comment