7/15/2023

If you ask your American President Biden, you want me to contact that side of the Trump property, mine....here....its everywhere now.

Meaning, you didn't ask him the right things, send you off to your own parents countries, tell you where is a safe place, you willing to go along and studying there, flying back and forth those exam times, never finish studying.

First day, I walking down the stair or the elevator, to go to the grocery, I seeing anyone in that neighborhood, I report.

Second day, I learn a few words of the native langauge.

7th days, I have carry that walk about the neighborhood about 500 steps or the household, to keep walking, I seeing the scene are fine around here. I reading some of the local news URL, I save and I click about once per day, I cannot understand one word, but I need to keep my eyes staring it on.

8th day I talking to the grocery someone a more words of the local langauge, I told my parents, I carefully studying per word. 

1 month pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment