7/11/2023

If you memorize your rudimentary subjects so sure so sure so sure, but those anatomy, or physiology are just like the rest of the other textbook. Its a useless subjects in the world.

How do you get the money by.... publishing which the textbook ? The UB Bookstore, or those UB Maple college bookstore, or the UB south campus medical textbook?


... ... In American the church or the education sector will be very little people living on money. I know that, they know that. But when the Flower Thousand Bones comes, I had 2014 starting heighten my state of my head over "The flash of light" in one sec. I cannot live just like that Tesla. 

To that humanity, they send out some people to a different world through America, although no religion are as sleek as if you just done the science invention and make a distribution right, or any other jobs like the MD or Lawyer, than the missionary jobs, the educator is not one of those high earning jobs unless you went far enough to the University level. That doesn't mean I didn't use Flower Thousand Bone to give America the overall Top some supports.

They didn't have to believe that.

Only I know why or how, or what I am doing, so that is what I done.  In 2014 OU language, some of your American those local stupid human such as the guys over that 200 years passing, that is how they dead on the field so you have an America. That is how you ending up in the jail. Someone chooses to do that, and anything you did behind that or any law to hurt that claim, it was the first year I made that choice myself. 

Stay there one full year.



No comments:

Post a Comment