7/09/2023

In the UB audio last last post - I see the neighborhood watch. Its one of those America we have. We have this zone or the district on the address when you filling in.

Now, we are the city life, not the American those city has the black. We are smaller. Not Japan, not China. We used to grow up here. I will tell you in the last 20 years, I feel the air are very very slow. Meaning, you know what those annoying neighbor everyone talks about? Your parents know some? 

These people have no TV fame. No popularity. Just that day, that near by someone stood there. You say hi? Maybe not us. 


1. They know the toll truck phone number on the wall.

2. The Giant trash category for that Tina Jojo luggage

3. The giant furniture, sorry. 

4. Cannot read, I mean the superstitious 4 season Chinese New Year Logo, sorry, Calligraphy.

5. Some Animal department has a phone number.

6. I swap that sheet on the first page downstair. 

7. Its next by one of the Public Hygenic Department, Its not the Division under the Constitution. SORRY. Its the Department for the Animal Welfare. 

8. Do they say they have the election, when? No, our zoning these so many 2 22, 22222 I cannot file my City underground water anymore.

9. Do they move? When? The nightmarket, has no business they say. 

10. I told my mother, of course not. They shift to 101, near 4 to 5 oclock, the regular grocery store, you walking in the air-con, next by. They are the people mountain people sea. 


You must seeing some of this GUY, or older ugly guy with the eye glasses. Its not common here on the road, but in America, you must have some.



No comments:

Post a Comment