7/02/2023

Is there something not I finish that TV, no more Anatomy and Physiology?

The reason why or how it started? 

Isn't you have this Oxford Europe, one of those you open book to take a test?  I heard that in America?  You so sure by the English listening I understand those words in the classroom, in the real textbook terminology. They used to say this, you pre-view the class, then you study, and then you review the textbook.

One time I asking them whom this MD 6+1 coming from, is that the first day of the class, they hire a tutor, and having a schedule how to imagine one MCAT, they are so determined to go to the medical school before looking at the mirror.


It doesn't look like ...

To me anything anymore after that, not even the beginning of it, so we are through. 

You know your pa has a method on the Earthquake.


No comments:

Post a Comment