7/06/2023

Its unbelievable how this otter believes they are the yellow.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4jGhe9zQEU

There is an opening, whom is in there? Knock knock, that is sealed. That is against the Constitutional, I think those went inside the bags. Those....


When God creates a man and a women, that is equality. In your American Worlds, that Constitution beside, I think there is something attach to it. The Bill of Rights = the 10 Constitutional right. I only read the first 2, I don't dare to open the rest of them. The very reason why you called that the constitution?

... ... No Royal person anywhere better than you are.  In the civil right, the advocating mouthful jobs, or the legal procedure, or the skills in the work place, everyone creates under God, its equal. A man and a woman.  You cannot tell me you don't know that is the Constitution, after all this Princess Diary. You keep think you are equal than me, or some other people are a lot more stable in life.

You think you are better than the rest of us, so you can get by life. That is not true. I keep throwing you back to where you belong, not in 40 years down the road, you realize.....everything is false.  Your debts and your commodity purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment