7/01/2023

(Looking right, looking left, whom gonna replace me) do you telepathy, that’s why? That’s a real presentation….language just not to our classify they meant YOU or they are?

I guess I was serious, but that’s on my writing here, it’s not official ?

I see that truth, that’s why? But you literally dulging bullet them running passing by, or this your schedule book to look like another existence or that pull grand hotel dining room, not here looking. You in front if their face? In which language Celtish?

Or this was my first life that ends OU language ? That was a totally different hellish say to me.


How long they last you all good to them faces, if I was that Sean Bean?

You to them gooood faces til?

(I use IPad to draw, that's why, my chair has to go to the left, when I do that. No, I was told that painting, not I literally invent that diagram below)





No comments:

Post a Comment