7/22/2023

My body feels things doing a certain way, I can talk one million things, not one thing is real.

Its how my being present this body knows. You think the telepathy limited to a voice from the inside or the air. There are other things involved. You all never live a life, meaning traveling a lot, dragging your international luggage anywhere, not even seeing anything hotel more than mobile 6 hotel. Drinking wine bar its not the 5 Star Hotel. All this Pinterest Capital those foods are the 5 Star Grand Hotel.

Yeah, I told Shane or Nicky !

You are very rigid in your life, and you mean you controlling all the way, if someone knew your weakness, I can burn you 1 millions times anyway I want. Want to write a lawsuit? Saying all your weakness, right Dean? Its a red hair dummy ass like pulling down the pant on period blood in smell like a red whine whore whore whore.

Everyone repeat in UB honor program, no more class, not even Dr. T, you want me to waging the millitary action hard core hard tongue, banana, they will eat it down per item listen with the peeling skin on how the camera, I say, this is the military action, you compile or you keep saying the human right. 

Every life, every world. Take it or leave it. Don't' make me believing this vola, that Voice its since on.....Part of life, Part or the organ.

Here is the 16th century , what is the music muscial, musciality Zombie actor 3, your name? Organ, or organel, or biological organism, that is Lee. Got up, introudce your red hair gf on your facebook header. Controling has to including the nose air coming out of the saliva, Fatima, drilli some water on your tonuge, make a color red.

Feeling it...its 400 millions per body cell, each and every has to burn like hell. I told you, something will be very real, not the first day 4 limbs off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUQ4zk-Dfh4



No comments:

Post a Comment