7/22/2023

My Taipei high school, 25 class our volleyball tournament between that 25? I walk out of the court when the games ends. We won.

I remember, I went to the volleyball office. Torus is with them. There is a girl coming to talk to me, with the eye glasses. They are extremely exilirating happy joyful momentum, I left the court on the fifth floor of the gym. Its you walking up the stone paste the stair, no elevator, above the auditorian.

Below that, its the auditorium I sing. Prince of Egypt or the Color of the Wind. I think its the second term that bigger place, The Prince of Egypt. I told them, it was a sheet to go alone, by myself, alone. Looking at that wall. No one else were around. Eben will never make it my high school, that is the middle school examination. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aWkAlf_WXqzddmctikxXC9jwcsgLrOLE/view?usp=sharing




No comments:

Post a Comment