7/18/2023

OU Language (I am writing my family Line App) - Niki double E

Is that Olympia? 

Oil ? Mp ?

Its a ceremony for the Olympia !  They have 5 rings logo. 


You know one of this funny thing Taiwan its the North literate, the south more riot. In America you will NEVER get to those Washington D.C, nor this New York City Governor, anywhere near any activities, here its the Media power right at Taipei, you keep seeing those 10 microphone in front of those division under the Constitution, its a TV I was on it when I was the grade school. Their building its exactly what they told you on the map - its not the walking distance, but is not like America. You are ABC and make it only the academia here Taiwan meaning studying right, you can leap up with your English in writing and speaking and America many fashion sense. 

Its the age issue too, because you will be seeing some of the younger people have to come up. Taiwan, or you saying the metropolitan, Square or Irene, they all this political extremists, you mean finding the human quota to show up those 5 building ~~~I cannot because I got a brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment