7/18/2023

People outside its not those sad spirits, the dull spirits, talking tones small tiny. Inside their being, this Earth is on the poverty lines. How bad this debts and the pine on the commodity trend.

None of this Earthly idea gonna sustain outside. It doesn't matter I rule, I say, I make, I told you even they themselves the younger kids, they know they doing the business. But they are not me. I say that is a Corperate world, you can be just 1 person walking in 3 different building, no one will see you doing what. That is all the privacy protect. 

Because in their world, that structure its a lot stronger too. You have this unreachable Professor or the parenting their wealth or the Star or Galaxy position. Unless you yourself a Perfect, you imagine you getting into those house to talk. In the general mass, they have this small nucleus family, to bring out that education why that family sort out a kid. Meaning the education or how long they live. You imagine every parents like to have a kid, or why they have a kid, or some of the belief, some of the personal friction. You mean when you are stressful, and you mean one farmiliar face - its for good reason or for the bad reason. 

Inside that business world, its all very cold idea. For example, this tour China entertainment business band, the boys band or the girls band, we will also hear their news too. You never know that is true or false. They have to input the capital in those teams formation. You saying that is not 5 people, it might be 10 people. How do you from inside to structure the entire team?

Then what if its me.

Anna I growing up. There is only education supports. But the teacher's life doesn't pay that much. You saying you have a dream, you have a particular inclination. You doing some of the self-path taught, and one day you were led to a practice. There is a lot of things it does not require in the real business world. Not the internal realization, not poke face when it present. Not really. But let's say you talking tones, your talking spirit, your eye sight, your basic jaw line, your basic present a paper binder on someone's desk, you put it down, or you drop it on that someone's environment. 

All that is a factor, but none of them are the money talk. None of you will given you yourself all around that povety line any support. Not even the talk, just all be dead no matter what. It is the TV name or it is just meant it, the TV hurting the rest of them. I can have a lot of the choice. I will tell you, I am the one staying the longest with any of you. Inside your evolution, no one cares you exist, not even your own parents.

(No, that notebook its outdated. I hardly use that notebook, this light green notebook. I organize myself whenever this time or set of the years now. When I was with nick, I lost everything. I didn't have a Title.)



No comments:

Post a Comment