7/27/2023

Running a one person in my life math, or a NASA a what (not writing it down) math....

You mean how wasteful in life when the TV turn real with all the ET stood in thousand and this busy world to every scene, and I dare......A lot of things you see, one person I don't have all this obligation in the real substance of you called "Life", to just use a brain? The Past, or the TV monitor. The court disassociate all that. 


One person?

The court disassociate I have a freedom, and not spirituality almost say the very close to the Top its the Law? 

They look a bit like when I was the elementary school you saying the public hygenic department when ....one person carried this bucket of the water form the 5th floor down, alone with the mopping outfit, meaning not the uniform mopping the floor, its a piece of light green apran, just like the paint on our track field. Its not a rubber material.




This is interesting .... ...



Its a governmental almost say close to every protocol, guideline, or written notice to follow and its other people be the boss? 

I don't have to be a boss? I got freak out if I am not, really. Whom wrote this Bible, my entire bone never stop hurting. I have this mortality one day I gonna die. I have to be a boss ....I cannot breath at all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment