7/16/2023

See 1:53 Unbelievable what that is !!!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9EwgGw6sUo

O

_______________________________



Do I have a laptop? At Nick's. Sorry, Tim Cook the Cupertino GPS Inn, that Inn. Sorry, the desk Top, Silicon Valley. San Jose.

Its unbelievable when you decide to live alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI8ncAiTDUk


Tell me why, Westlife, there are 4 spots guy places at? 

Its how they used to be, or I will be? And you are imagined this is at W Two worlds, I c, that is what they mean, its getting heavier on the karma? Your karma?  And so this Prince Charles, sorry, the King III is like that Chinese Simon's TV the song 塵埃,  for SMCH the Hunger Game now? She is 1950.

仙劍雲之凡

Ireland is not England, its only right next by it. You mean you spent 10 years imagine how to speak in Irish....one of those. Because with Nick, I didn't really speak in Italian, with my mother, I didn't speak much Taiwanese local slang. Mandarin is the official language. So this sheet of your: your assignment.....

Its on my monitor right side column.




No comments:

Post a Comment