7/17/2023

Some girls, when ....a TV = that Dean, they jump. When a Wing present itself, if some extra 30% attention even to get near, this guy knows what?

A girl like you die on the drug?

Many many decades ago, I never require again to open up my mouth to talk in any walk of life, passing in a different stage of life. Not the girls, not the guys. And one day I used to thought a carefree life, strolling around life scene to having a job as, or as if not....to that the character of people putting it together, I say that many days ago, Wing running away from you. I craft a terrible story in front of everyone.

Wing talking to his parents at all? Or You all girls talking to your family? The guy or the girl, why Anna only to be that negative of all kinds of the sphere in the life scene?  You as an American suppose to look like me. I am an Asian, there is one Wing, there is one Melinda. One fake human Vietanese short leg nun. You as the White didn't have to imagine any blood because European are? Different from the American for sure never those 2 extra people their parents they ever come from, or the tiny money to pay them aboard, or away from them, and?



Your heart is not my heart.

You know how to one person alone inside a house, the same country, called America, alone for 2 hours. Drive a car to somewhere finding that Wing, "Hi ~ my phone broke! " - Tell me you as a girl doing all that in the middle of no where, away from your parents for the next 20 years, or you cannot wait to get back. So its two of you, one house this entire giant building house, are you going to take that at your heart. Meaning if you finding no job, how do you gonna pay 2 space one couple living in? By drinking the water? He is putting in the middle of somewhere I think its fix. But if Wing has to make it on his own, its not with a girl that is freaking out every 2 second. Your heart cannot take it, you yourself as a girl, finding a job, and carry that a home. 

Why

Why

Why?

You don't have any of that household means, your parents suppose to talk to you a sense into it. Not the house, not the car, not the multi-payment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment