7/05/2023

Sometimes you being a girl talking a little bit too pressing at the guy in the real occasion. If the whole ground only my voice nothing but in that one room. It means I am that I am.

But if you are not limited to that job, you are going to where?

Facing one white wall here like my room here. One PC monitor. So if you doing that, or you wish to do that to the politician, in person; the celebrity in person, or whomever you really going near any of those people to be put on the television; very often you girls have some kinds of the personality.

The guy need to polish. 男孩子需要斟酌

The girl also need to polish. 女孩子需要圓順

You all participation of this....your current TV news. 你們上電視的關係,在新聞上面 !


If I type type type,  its I got mad. 我如果打鍵盤打打打,是說我很生氣

But you are going near to be in person, you can stay away far far away like you mean it.

但是你們好像是要去接近,你其實可以遠離一點像說你真心的!


No comments:

Post a Comment