7/05/2023

This is not about Zawanna or Thor or Kail, one of those.....I pretend if you lasting 5 years?

You need to have some kind of the fate I am telling you. 

No, its not exactly all the time for me, you saying to live with another guy. I probably not that mingle in life as most the people live in their life. You have that belief, or your have a fantasy as you swapping life on the weekend. I don't do those things really. 

You took a lot of the things personally, I have probably a lot of things to sort even myself. You knew about the guys, or you knew about yourself? You live with a stranger you don't even know much....maybe you telling your parents first whom they are, or telling the guys or any of their friends, you will be talking to the parents first? A lot of the conversation like I myself throwing in the public? 

Whichever the last time, my mother seeing a guy....it will be about 16 years ago?

My everyday is so revolving over my head, i cannot even have a 5 mins thinking to sit down and literally think about my life. Seriously.

Do you want to communicate with whom made these TV, meaning literally, clearly putting you through a very giant title like the China did that? 

I have to work alone all by myself with or without a guy, really? If you be that calculative and that imaginative, your life starting with that TV, swing....and see where you land.

Want to do that kind of the real calculation? 


No comments:

Post a Comment