7/09/2023

Tray, muffin metal, rectangle porillain, bandage, iodine, pain killer patches. Nick has this traffic handicap, he got the bus injury that time. The tag....he never really uses.

You know a lot of this registration or thing to filling in. The tax season.

The bank, the check book, the paper work like if you can memorize your own address, or the phone number. In-line, or the cell phone? The contact book?

PC Keyboard + the mouse, the mouse pad? The assembling of some of this gadget its at one of those bus route. 226. A lot of those software or the hardware you can find out in the hole in the wall.

Our floor surface is not that big, but we have the smaller bloom and collecting that....I know a lot of this things everywhere my mother put. Tina doesn't. There is the green scrap hard scrap at the tile or the marble? You have to literally kneel at the floor, use your 2 palm the beginning of your palm, very very very hard, push? I do that still, you know that? This week?

And then if you doing that, you need to washing your hands, finger, the hands so many times. Then you washing the face washing solution or the soap. The face cream to wash your face. I never need to use that....one of those expensive things people. I daily washing my eyes, its my mouth or my nose, and my teeth?
I told you some of that before.
Not a lot of the face cream, not really. 
No, its not about the chemical. No ....I am washing every single day. Just how many few hours my face its under the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment