7/25/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Tyranny means, a certain personality all things in controls. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

Like I say, I don't have any of the girls buddy friends, not even Melinda, when everyone got separate, and apparently she goes to you all together. Tyranny means you have the steps doing things in your own methods. The tyranny like the name or the saying looks at the history.

The tyranny means the temper its in the bad mood, and very often needs to control all that.  Tina is very much close to that idea, she is a girl, I am not modest to say she is exactly like that.

I usually if not in those painting term with Zawanna or Kail, technically even those other people's world, you at least asking them something, or whichever Westlife its Nicky or Kian, or Shane. Ask the guys sometimes for a certain things. And by now, there is not even one girl I keep in touch this will soon be 20 years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment