7/27/2023

You actually eat food for a living, and actually gaining weight because you cannot control your 3 meals, if you put any solid matter food inside your system, that clogging has to use Colonix to....base on the regular reason.

That is in America, and I don't have a credit card...I keep saying. 

You actually really eating the Mc Donald mix the drink Coke + the bread with those meat + french fries + the Fried chicken meat.

You can just get a warm corn soup, not the chedder American soup, here Taiwan corn soup with the burger without the bread that much, and fries or the fried chicken meat without the bread crumb outside. The korea spicy stuffs on the special menu those time.

Let's say this AI toilet try has to wash the front and the back, meaning my underwear has to go too. That towel has to be used, to dry the front and the back, you air dry your pelvic a little bit as the girl. Taiwan is not that American cold right now, so you run a full round this going in and out of the balcony stuffs, to the washing machine. You touch the curtain or the door lock, open close, and washer dryer's lid, well....you use that towel to wrap around the old cloth.

Did I say that is one extra round, you walking back and forth inside the room, you come back to the bathroom to washing your hands again. Or this balcony IPad camera on filming, you keep washing because I have to talk to you all with the keyboard, so now I have to go and step up those stair my bathroom to wash my soap hands again.

Happy? I need to lay down, I just specify why I am on the toilet ..other than?

No comments:

Post a Comment