7/06/2023

You know what my mother just told me? Coco 李玟 she just suicide on July 2nd. Her name sounding is similar to Keanu. 李維 (Lee .....)

 李 = Lee

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%9D%8E%E7%8E%9F%E9%81%8E%E4%B8%96%EF%BC%8F%E8%8F%AF%E4%BA%BA%E6%AD%8C%E6%89%8B%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E4%BA%BA%E7%99%BB%E5%A5%A7%E6%96%AF%E5%8D%A1-%E3%80%8Adi-da-di%E3%80%8B%E7%AD%89%E7%84%A1%E6%95%B8%E5%90%8D%E6%9B%B2%E6%88%90%E7%B5%95%E9%9F%BF-140205457.html



She is 48 years old, Tina was telling my mother.  My mother is telling me. She lives with her mother 80 years old and her dancing career hurts her legs, so she is walking....with a senior walker. She lives in Hong Kong. Probably one of those Romance guy broke up. They say the girls often suicide because of the romance, or because of the guy lie to her.

In one person's life, its not healthy every single moment its using the death be apart to gang up life. Most people will do that. She die this today.


You know, in the real entertainment world, everyone, or some guys will tell you

Which age only lasting up until 30 years old. All those Smallville TV casts they too, they change their appearance, their salary its by the per episode, you talking about how expensive in that American countries or the tax world. Sometimes these guys or the girls have no background of the family, they just decide to go in the entertainment world and make a chaos of everyone's life.

The public fame someone does not respect them, one of those.


I don't actually know how stable this Nicky is or Shane whichever he told me the Truth that day ....I told you, I seen that TV with some female in America, she got hurt with that audience. You need to get off the stage to find a guy best. I don't know for how long, really settle a better life as the family life, but they are the celebrity jobs.

Mine jobs.....trying to let go, imagine what is my jobs.

But with a guy, you mean you seriously taking care of that person, running in and out of the hospital, drive, by his side, feed per spoon some soupy, not going out, saying the social event. Pang and Tina has to live on their own.

So a little bit nursing, or the medical procedure, including I am so used to this American Medical Board or the hospital door entrance to the ER or the front gate. You reckon to believe you are used to see their receptionist. 

I almost just tell you, I feel I live in that space and time never end. 

The near death experience will tell you its the ghost.

Me will tell you, its a comfortable air-con, and just slow pace, happy world, because there are the money, if you are saying the medical board committee why you are there walking in walking out with my age and look. I just didn't sleep in their lobby, I will tell you I live in that entire world never ends.



No comments:

Post a Comment