7/06/2023

๐ŸฆŽ You know, with those turtle frog prince, or they are the kids. You have to wipe their mouth, nose, or the 4 limbs or the 10 finger ends sometimes. ๐ŸฆŽ

I don't think its the baby format, but let's say, the kids running around, they are the boys. Its their eyes, their nose, their mouth. Drink the water bottle, the cleaning of the finger nail, the fingers tips, check their temperature if too burn in the outdoor activities. The hydration statues.

There is nothing different anything I am doing it right now. There are the baby wipers? At our age, many of them are the parents. Change the shirt, the extra shirt, the extra bag, you lift their school backpacks, you prepare the lunch box, the water, the hydration beverage, or anything one extra napkin, or the traveling bags tissues paper. A lot of things you say one extra t-shirt inside the car? 

The guy or the kids? Like that TV? If Nick told me goes to his drawer, I know which to get? I fold those clothing myself? We sleep different rooms? 

You imagine a realistic things, you hate every step of that. Really.





No comments:

Post a Comment