7/22/2023

You want to tell your parents? My entire world here are in a mess. I told Kian and Nicky already, I say, I never come close I am what? "To know a guy, do you have a background check of yourself, drink and drive its on the TV...."

I told Kian that, right.

I remind him too, right.

You want to finish this UB profile, makes a copy, the second profile, your before, during, or after COVID 19 this post COVID 19, you didn't tell whom what happened? Its all showing up my mother's telephone called for 4 or 5 hours long, I monitor every single day...so she running in and out whenever she feels there is someone home here.

You never care about your property. I told you my brother near by has 2 rubbery, that every drinking bar, or the coming out of the car included. Its very very bad.


Pretend you need to hand your parents, its everyone else fault, with your own very letter in it. A copy? Anna's mother getting these middle age women and Tina Jojo her sister, or whomever else combine, their post COVID 19, Anna says Tina lost her job when Westlife came, and Lucy with her brand new homeless guy husband to be in front of her mother and my mother. Anna walks out of the house .....One of those every family sound like a tale, well, I need to tell you something. 





No comments:

Post a Comment