7/19/2023

Your make-up and your shape included. They probably meant to tell the local, they...and my Pinterest Album even Taipei you can just buy 7-11. You gonna coming in here to eating the Chinese food?

Taiwanese local food, seriously?

I made these food on my mother's table, because I got no food here in Taiwan, that is what they are saying, or they prefer this is the cultural English friendly exchange, the dialogue, they input some morality, the ethical sense with this ancient Chinese doctrine?

You mean you know Taiwan is small tiny, China is across.....so did you at least asking someone you re-done this 10 years, or you will be sent to Australia the next 10 years means?

They mean I, Honorable Superior its the catastrophic victim, me and that I Ching professor, the lawful compensation, I happen to move myself to Ireland. All by myself. And ....in the future, I got no help, not in Ancient Chinese, or the Chinese history, I lecture or discipline this little Chinese kids or monks, because that is a TV China fame. Meaning...you all capitalism under. That is what they say you inch your way in....Taiwan Silicon Valley, that is not in Taipei, its in 新竹, Hank and his new gf and a baby there.

Do they mean, you suppose to be here 7 years ago? Because you need to be in Ireland now, not 3 months later?





No comments:

Post a Comment