7/06/2023

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒธ You’re deciding one direction coming in - you try to imagine the next step? Your plan of 20-30 years old or 30-40 or 40-50? ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

If you use the e-harmony to learn those 50 years old suggestion to the 30 years old. They probably meant you built your business. 

Sailor Moon

https://youtu.be/fVwFMPUymQQ


I like the hygienic stuffs to say almost like the vaccum, right, but we did math in the brain or the science or the medical near science, the basic definition of a science, the science lab, the science what, so I file the lawsuit like that. You almost have to meet a lot of people on the middle of this, if you saying you looking at the TV to collaborate to each other.

Like, “Okay, stop, this is what I can do for you.”

I think …you say that it’s you make yourself lower maybe. I want the things to run smooth. I don’t need a friend, I just meant make a peace between all that. This is what I understand. 


You decide if that’s an aim, here, here, here…when you coming in here. I see people with the uniform, not sure that’s the norm or that’s the try. 

If you have a principle money or a career to fall back. I don’t have a parent so I have to build my own works. The science or the math, the brain has to be very very very clear. That’s in our field. None of them gonna be at the City of Hope or Rosewell. You can just be the brain near like them, talk clear, talk precise or talk with the analyzed situation, not to go fighting like a public people. You really use the brain to sound like them. 

“The scientific steps are …”









No comments:

Post a Comment