12/21/2022

ASMR King crabs and lobster

Cold latitude places. South Korea or Japan, if you are in Japan, you flighting mode yourself to Korea. We don’t use the sea ship. Only the W car, you mean the sea cargo your junks from Asia to America, yeah. 430’s furniture. 

https://youtu.be/LUWUxyIkDls

It’s just as cold as you were feeling it from UB. We do have a street I told you by the GPS location. It’s a set up here. By bus or the guys they probably all using the scooter. To me it’s very very dangerous. From my house it’s near. It’s on my way to my high school. 

Okay in Taipei, you learn 2 terns. Slow lane Motocycle or the fast lane by the cars at. The slow lane always you can say waiting to cargo your junks at padestain - like what you have a scooter? Your seat below it’s a compartments!! You have things to drop at the walkway. That’s the slow lanes including the taxi parked at to let you off.

You give the taxi instruction, that’s when you talk. I guess most time it’s me talking. You won’t even know where you going. 



Andrew Webber 90s they are on YouTube now. SETH !! How unimaginable that is, someone told me. 花千骨 it’s a plagirism work. You have anything to do with it???? 

Sometimes while ago. 




No comments:

Post a Comment