12/21/2022

Correct, Hailey is getting free, you all girls included the frames, I can see ..

Like Middleton and Meghan, they are not happy.



No, it’s my first time seeing that.

The legal system grant you that. You can just stated to the courts thr guys did suffer you. You don’t need to give them the details for those lawyers or the judge for sure never be your hopeful at all. 

They will agree with you, but like I Anna will ever says, the guys suffer way too much, too intensive, imagine you have no food 3 meals, not even a prepare decent package snacks just occasionally putting the food inside the mouth?

I told everyone whom are coming, I say A to Z. I didn’t say to you all girls to go buying that copy. I intended you to say, that’s the Party format and whole day eating. That’s all the asharam does that. How I tell the public that’s my world, like I say already, I only know BBQ, meditation center to Top resource management and distribution.

That is a major, the tall Henry university, not small Henry Vicky W 2 worlds never finished the crash on him married it’s 2 kids in Japan MD. The UB guys going to him for help, the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment